Students from overseas are allowed to undergo study for a period of one semester at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology. The Student from the foreign University will be assessed based on their performance at the end Semester examination after which they will earn their credit points and awarded with the grade.
A Student of a Foreign University can pursue courses under the Exchange Programme at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology only if his/her university has an exchange agreement with Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology. Tuition Fee is generally waived for the Students from Partnering Universities. Students can apply directly to Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology by downloading the application form for Exchange program from the University website.
A Person who is coordinating the Exchange Programme in the Foreign University must nominate the student. The coordinator is required to confirm the nomination of the student by signing the Learning Agreement. The Students can select the courses that they want to pursue at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology by referring to the website. In case of any subsequent change in the course selected, a modified Learning Agreement form has to be submitted within a month.
REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY
- Students must be registered as an active student at the Home University.
- Students must enroll at Sathyabama by filling in the Application Form. You can download the Application Forms here. (Application Form - Study in Sathyabama)
- Students are expected to have a good command of English Language, since all courses are taught in English.
- Students must submit a health report signed and approved by a doctor. You can download the Health Report Form here. (Foreign Students Health Report Form)
- Students must submit a Hostel Reservation Form if he/she wants to stay in Institute’s Hostel. You can download the Hostel Reservation Form here. (Study Abroad Inbound Student Hostel Reservation Form)
- Students must follow the rules and regulations of Sathyabama.