The dignified computer science engineering professor with more than 20 years of experience in teaching at the University level and 2 years in industry. Established the thorough discipline in the practise of information and technology curriculum, have been involved in the development and launch of pioneering research and interdisciplinary programmes. Strong philosophy of teaching, and knowledge of many different methods to motivate students to develop their expertise in specific areas. Dedicated to university programs and outreach events that help promote learning and support the community. Distinguished record of publication in academic journals with more than 40 papers in International level Journals and Conferences, Editorial board member/reviewer of International/National Journals. Published 3 Book Chapters and one patent at the academic level. Received fund for Rs.56.0 Lakhs from DST-FIST Program of Government of India, to setup wireless sensor network and Internet of Things Lab in the department.
- More than 20 years of Experience in teaching and 2 years’ experience in industry
- Program Head in NBA Accreditation process
- Infrastructure development research project got approved and received Rs.56.0 Lakhs in the year 2018 from DST, Government of India.
- Keep abreast of developments in the curriculum process, syllabus updates and participating in professional development activitiesImplemented team-teaching strategies to encourage sharing of ideas in blended learning.
- Program Head in ABET Accreditation process
- NAAC, NBA, ISO Coordinator
- Supervisor in conducting various government exams
- Visited countries Malaysia and Singapore
- Coordinator in SAEEE Admissions.
- Received Best batch award of Mission 10X Certification in Effective Teaching Methodology by Wipro and Dale Carnegie Training
- Received Best Project Award on “Mobile Application Development” using Android Conducted by Infosys Campus Connect Programme.
- Research project got approved by Ministry Of Earth Sciences (Moes),New Delhi, Entitled “Prediction And Analysis Of Mesoscale Thunderstorm In India. A Computational Approach” cost of Rs.21.7 Lakhs
- Wireless Sensor Network
- Internet of Things
HOD - Computer Science and Engineering,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University,)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.