Whether can I study the course work from any other university?

Yes. The Course work prescribed by the Doctoral Committee can be studied from any other recognized universities in India by producing an official letter of acceptance from the COE of the University in which the candidate wants to do the course work and an official letter of acceptance for the attendance certificates from the Principal of the Engineering College in which the course work will be taken. You have to produce a course completion certificate with marks from the Controller of Examinations of that university.