Students opting for Exchange program can study a semester or for a period of 3-6 months in any one of our Partnering Universities by choosing a course offered by those universities in the respective semesters. The courses chosen must be related to the courses offered at Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology. The credits earned by the students in the foreign university for the semester will be considered by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology for the award of degree. The students are required to produce evidence of having secured a pass grade in the courses they have opted for.
Students are encouraged to register for Exchange Programme only after completing two years of study at the undergraduate program, so that they will be familiar with the fundamentals relating to their area of specialization. The academic performance of the students, their level of ambition, communication skills, and recommendations from the Department are some of the criteria considered for selecting the students.
REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY
- Students must registered at Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology
- Students must have completed the Second year in Sathyabama.
- Students must have secured CGPA of not less than 6.0 up to their previous semester and should not have any standing arrears when they apply for a course under the Exchange Programme. If the student who has CGPA less than 6.0 wants to apply, he/she must submit an approval letter from their department.
- Students must submit a health report in the format requested by Host University.
- Students must enroll at the host institution under the Exchange Programme.
- Students must agree to follow the rules and regulations of the host institution.
- Students must agree to be responsible for the costs incurred including travel, accommodation and insurance.
- You can download the Form Here (Application Form for Semester Abroad Programme)