Dr. S.Sathish, Associate Professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering, has a blended experience in teaching and industrial experience. He was worked in various fields of Operation and Safety in Manali Petrochemicals Ltd, Chennai. He has joined as Assistant Professor in the department of Chemical Engineering in 2011. He has published many research Papers in Reputed International Journals. Under his guidance, Scholars are currently doing their active research in the area of Waste Water Treatment and management.
- 7 years of industry and 10 years of teaching
- Co-ordinator for the CSIR sponsored power lecture series on Catalysis for Sustainable Eco Engineering Design (CAT-SEED) during July 2019. CSIR grant INR 50,000/- under the scheme of Grant in Aid for conducting Seminar / Symposium / Workshop
- Organizing member in “International Conference on Emerging Perspectives in Bio engineering and Biomedical Informatics with special relevance to ethnomedicine in Human health” held on 25th to 27th March-2019
- Organizing Secretary in National Conference Advancements towards Cleaner Environment (ACE-2K19)
- Organizing member in “International Conference on Bioengineering on health and Environment “(ICHBE’18) held on 8th to 10th Jan-2018
- Co-Ordinator for the Workshop on Process simulation and Fundamentals in March 2018.
- Co-Ordinator for the Workshop on Behavior based safety in 2017.
- Dr.Sathish and his students have been awarded the best paper award for " Experimental studies on properties of self-compacting concrete by partial replacement of cement by industrial waste red mud and slag" presented at International Conference on SPICE 2017 organised by KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore, India.
- Dr Sathish and Dr.Annam Renita have been awarded the best paper award for presented at RACE 2017 International Conference organised by SSN Institutions.
- Member of professional societies like International association of Engineers (IAEnG)
- Development of effective adsorbent for treating the hazardous waste
- Removal of heavy metals using magneticnanoadsorbent
- Certified Boiler Operated Engineer
- Wastewater Treatment
- Adsorption Separation Technology
- Alternative Fuels
- Advanced Oxidation Process
- Solid Waste Management
HOD - Chemical Engineering,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University,)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.