Dr. T.Ravi, Associate Professor & Head, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, joined in Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology as lecture in June 2004. He holds a PhD in the field of Nano Electronics Low Power VLSI Design from Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology in 2014. Prior to that he received his Master’s from Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology in 2004 and Bachelor’s from Madurai Kamaraj University in 2001. He is a member in various Professional bodies and societies such as IEEE, VLSI Society of India and IEI etc., His research interests are Nano Electronics, Low power and high-speed VLSI System Design, Nano sensors, Machine Learning, Signal Processing, Embedded and IoT.
- He joined as a lecturer in Department of ECE, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology in June 2004 and has 16 years of teaching expertise.
- He entitles with 15 research publications indexed in Web of Science, 64 research publications indexed in Scopus with 135 citations and 80 research publications indexed in Google Scholar with 142 citations. He has h-index 8 in Scopus, and 6 in Google Scholar. He has also published 20 papers indexed in various other peer reviewed International/National databases.
- He is a peer reviewer in various reputed International/ National journals and conferences. Delivered notable Key note address and guest talk in various Institutions related to latest trends and technologies. He also served as session chair for various National and International Conferences. He has organised varies International/ National level events.
- Capacitor Bank based agriculture sprayer
- Water Extraction from air
- Certified with various organisation courses such as NPTEL, ATAL Academy, GIAN, Coursera, NITTTR, etc.
- He is actively involved in academic and sponsored research. His research focuses on Nano Electronics, Low power and high-speed VLSI System Design, Nano sensors, Machine Learning, Signal Processing, Embedded and IoT. He is guiding research scholars in the areas of Nano sensors, High Speed VLSI Design, VLSI Testing and signal Processing.
HOD - Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University,)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.