Dr. T. Sudhakar joined in Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology in the year 2008. He has completed the doctorate degree in Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology in the year 2014. His thrust fields are Microbiology, Nano technology, Biomaterials, infectious diseases.
- 7 years worked as a Lecturer in the Dept. of Microbiology, Jaya College of Arts and Science, Thiruninravur, Chennai from 18.07.2001 to 20.06.2008.
- 12 years working as Assistant Professor in Sathyabama Institute of science and technology in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, from 25.06.2008 to till date.
- Ph.D in Life sciences – Specialisation in Microbiology (Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology)
- PG – M.Sc., Microbiology, University of Madras
- UG – B. Sc., Microbiology, University of Madras
- YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD for the best paper entitled “Comparative And Synergistic Effect Of Pyocyanin Pigment Impregnated With Commercial Antibiotic And Silver Nanoparticles” in the International conference on Aquatic science, Biodiversity, conservation and management strategies conducted by Department of Zoology, Annamalai University, Chidambaram during 26-28, September 2016.
- Won the best paper award for the paper entitled “Role of secondary metabolite produced by P. aeruginosa and its molecular study” in National Conference conducted by Department of Microbiology, MAHER University during 12-13th December 2013
- Won the best paper award for the paper entitled “Analysis of Pyocyanin Compound and its antagonistic activity against phytopathogens” in the Proceedings of the “National Conference on Industrial Pollution and control Technology” organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, Annamalai University during 14-15 March, 2013
- Won the best paper award for the paper entitled “Biosynthesis, Purification And Physicochemical Properties Of Pyocyanin Pigment Produced By Pseudomonas Aeruginosa SU1”in 2nd International Conference on Challenges in Biotechnology and Food Technology held at Annamalai University during 9-10th January 2012
- Won the best paper award for the paper entitled “Influence of Pigments produced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa on the environment” in the 9th National Conference of Indian Association of Applied Microbiologists at Periyar University, Salem during 14-15th October 2011
- National workshop on Advanced Characterization Techniques organized by department of chemistry Periyar University Salem during 29th-30th Jan 2015.
- Training program in Advanced Biotechnology conducted by School of Biosciences and Technology VIT UNIVERSITY Vellore on 26th-27th March 2015.
- National workshop on Hands on training on Molecular Biotechnology in Department of Genetics and plant breeding, Faculty of Agriculture, Annamalai University, 10th-14th August 2017.
- One day training programme Titled Programme Tiled as Indian Patenting and Filling procedures RGNIIPM-Nagpur, Sathyabama university chennai19th August 2017.
- Hands on Training Programme on Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry by ocean research Sathyabama University on 30-31st OCT 2017.
- NPTEL online certification on Biomedical Nanotechnology conducted by IIT ROORKEE July –Aug 2017.
- NPTEL online certification on Health Research Fundamentals conducted by ICMR –National Institute of Epidemiology FEB –MARCH 2018.
- NPTEL online certification on Introduction to Research conducted by IIT Madras –Aug-Sep 2018
- NPTEL online certification on Cell Culture Technologies conducted by IIT Kanpur FEB –April 2019.(FDP 8-WEEKS)
- FDP on statistical methods using SPSS Organised by department of Biomedical engineering Sathyabama university on 19th Dec 2012.
- FDP on Molecular techniques organized by faculty of Bioengineering Sathyabama university from 10th june to 12th june 2013.
- UGC-NRCBS XXXI Winter school training on Microbial Molecular techniques and their applications during 26th Dec to 7th Jan2017 held at UGC Networking resource centre in Biological sciences, School of Biological Sciences, Madurai Kamaraj University.
- FDP on Successful Project, Grant proposal writing for Extramural Funding organized by Department of Biotechnology, School of Bio and chemical Engineering held from 21st-26th FEB 2019.
- FDP on IP Strategies; Patent Mining and Landscaping organized by Department of Biotechnology, SRM Institute of science and technology on FEB 25TH-29 2020.
- Medical Microbiology, Nanotechnology, Biomaterials
HOD - Biomedical Engineering,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University,)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.