Dr.Y.Swarnalatha joined Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology as a lecturer in December 2004. She has completed her Ph.D in 2012 from Sathyabama Institute of Science and technology. Her research areas are Hepatoprotective drugs, Modern approaches in drug development and Biochemistry.
- Ph.D: Faculty of Science and Humanities- Biochemical Studies on the Efficacy of Sphaernathus amaranthoides in liver damage induced by D-Galactosamine in Wistar Rats, 2012 Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai.
- M.Sc: Microbiology, 2003 Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Organized 30 skill development programs in association with Government Organizations
- Coordinated Smart India Hackathon
- Innovation Ambassador-Institution’s Innovation Council of MHRD’s Innovation Cell, AICTE, 2019.
- Best coordinator award for Solar ambassador work shop 2019 AICTE, MHRD, 2019
- Multiomic applications in medicinal plant research Feb 2019, academy of sciences sponsored program.
- Design and development of natural hepatoprotective churnam (Choornam) for army personnel working in extreme environmental conditions, received from DRDO-LSRB in 2019
- Nanoformulations for selected mosquito larvae Vector control in venkatapuram village, UBA in 2019
Dean - Higher Studies,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University,)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.