21+ years of total experience
Working at Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology since 1999. He is the Dean-Placements & Corporate Affairs, handling Campus Recruitment and Employability Skill development programs for the Engineering and Management students.
His present Responsibilities include:
- Fostering the linkage between the Industries and the Institute.
- Empowering students with life-long career decision-making skills
- Enhancing the students to be readily deployable as specified by the recruiters
- Have experience in International Business Development with “Jeppiaar Software Park” and handled multiple clients from USA and was instrumental in starting the operation of “Jeppiaar Infotech Inc” at USA
- Impressive track record of placing more than 20,000 students from Sathyabama.
- Maximum number of recruiters (361) on campus – Campus Recruitment’2019
- Highest On Campus CTC offer by Diverta - Campus Recruitment’2020
- Most Valuable Faculty Award’2009 by Sathyabama University
- Leadership Award ‘2013 by Victory Insights
- Best Faculty Award’2013 by Sathyabama University
- Performing Minds Award’ 2014 by Aspiring Minds
- Best Faculty Award of Excellence’2015 by Sathyabama University
- Most Dynamic Placement Officer’2020 by Dynergic
- Col. Dr. Jeppiaar Leadership Award’2020 by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
- Campus Recruitment
- Employability Enhancement
Dean - Placements,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University,)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.