Dr.Dilshad Shaik joined Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology(Deemed to be university) as Founder Dean for School of Law in 2018. She is a Gold Medalist in M.L from Sri Venkateswara University. She has completed her Ph.D in Cyber Laws from Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, A.P. She has organized many Moot Court Competitions, National and International Conferences, Seminars, Wrokshops, Symposiums and Faculty Development Programs. She is editorial board member for many Journals and life member in many professional bodies.
- Ph.D: Law in 2011 from Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati, A.P.
- PG: M.L(Gold Medalist) in 2000 from Sri Venkateswara University
- M.B.A(HRM) from S.V.University
- P.G.Diploma in Human Rights and Social Development
- P.G.Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- UG: B.L in 1995 from Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati
- Invited As Keynote Speaker For The International Conference on Law, Governance and Islamic Society organized by Syiah Kuala University, Banda Ache, Indonesia in 2019
- Invited as Plenary Speaker for the International Conference on Law and Human Rights organized by Research and Development Agency for Law and Human Rights, Ministry of Law and Human Rights, Republic of Indonesia in 2020
- Invited as Trainer Associate for UGC
- Invited as Resource Person For A.P.Judicial Academy Programmes and Workshops For District Judges And Junior Civil Judges
- Invited as Resource Person For APHRDI
- Invited as resource person for many National and International Conferences.
- Invited as Judge for many Moot Court Competitions.
- Invited as Resource person for many Faculty Development Programs.
- Member of the Board of Studies Sri Padmavathi MahilaViswavidyalayam from March 2017
- Member of the Board of Studies in Law (Common) University of Madras from September 1st 2017 to 31st August 2020.
- External Member Board of Studies in Law(Combined), Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati from 29.05.2020 to 14-10-2021
- Paper Setter for Telangana LAWCET 2020(3 year Law and 5 years Law)
- Paper Setter for Telangana LAWCET 2019(3 year Law and 5 years Law)
- Paper Setter for Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019.(International Law and International Humanitarian Law, Criminal Law)
- Paper Setter for Telangana PGLAWCET 2018.
- Paper Setter for Telangana LAWCET 2018.
- Judicator of Ph.D thesis for Sri Padmavathi Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati.
- Acted as Chief Superintendent for the ALL INDIA BAR EXAM (AIBE-IX) on March 6th 2016 ALL INDIA BAR EXAM (AIBE-X) on 26th March,2017 , ALL INDIA BAR EXAM (AIBE-XI) on December 3rd ,2017 Chennai.
- Guided 34 PG projects and guiding 7 Ph.Ds
- Information Technology,
- Human Rights,
- Intellectual Property Rights,
- International Law,
Dean - School of Law,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University,)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.