Dr. Devyani Gangopadhyay joined Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology in January 2018. She completed her Doctoral Research from CEPT University, Ahmedabad. She is a gold medalist in her Post graduation degree in planning from Anna University, Chennai. Her experience includes 9 years of a rich industrial experience in reputed Architectural organizations in addition to academic experience of 14 years. Her research interests include Urban Planning, Urban Design, Energy Efficient Architecture and Vernacular Architecture.
- 23 years (14 years teaching + 9 industrial)
- Several publications in National and International Journals
- Awarded gold medal for securing first rank in M.Plan, Anna University.
- Urban Planning
- Certificate course on Climate and Built Design, Smart Cities, Quality of Life: Livability in Future Cities
- Urban Planning, Urban Design, Sustainable Architecture, Vernacular Architecture
Dean - School of Building and Environment,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University,)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.