Infusing intricate thinking in the minds of students and polarizing thoughts into the process and thereby into a product
Fusion of thoughts leading to innovation in engineering.
CONSTITUITION OF THE CLUB
1. Five students with enthusiasm and pragmatic intent in their field of study (good academic track record is desirable) from each School (Faculty)
2. One staff member from each School (Faculty) co-ordinate these students
1. Learning sessions for a fortnight by gathering information related to your domain idea in the presence of co-coordinators
2. Finding the common or specific project modules by discussion within the club members
3. Getting necessary training for realizing the idea
4. Idea to innovation by pragmatic approach
Institution Innovation Council (IIC) of Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology has organized an exposure visit to Prototype Lab of Technology Business Incubation Center of the institution on 27th November, 2019. Dr.Seshadri, TBI expert has enlightened students about the key stages of product development and the visit to prototype lab served as an informative experience for information technology students.
The Innovation club has conducted "Industry 4.0" workshop on 21st August, 2019, Dr.Rajesh,MIT - Anna University has trained the students.
Innovation Club has conducted "Machine Learning workshop" on 18th July, 2019. Industry professionals from Coding Block, New Delhi trained students in Machine learning concepts, numerous students participated in the hands-on sessions.
The Innovation club has conducted ZEST 2K19 on 7th and 8th March, 2019. The event was inaugurated by Mr. Praveen Das, Program Manager of Google Crowdsource, Google India. The students felt contented and motivated with the address of Mr. Praveen Das and the Second Day was an interactive event conducted on Design Spirit.
Innovation club has organized a workshop on the topic of "UNBOX-ML" using Tensor flow on 31st January, 2019 and 1st February, 2019 in association with RDA Labs, Bangalore . The hands on session was very effective means to enrich the software skills of the students.
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Innovation Cell organized, AICTE-MHRD IIC initiated "THE LEADERSHIP TALK SERIES" online session on 24th January, 2019,at 11.30 A. M. in central library auditorium. Dr. Anand Deshpande is the Founder, Chairman and Managing Director of Persistent Systems has addressed students on many interesting aspects related to "PLANNING CAREER".
I CLUB Students working on 8X10 Multipurpose information LED Display module