- To promote the art of debate and eloquence of speech among students
- To provide a significant training ground for the development of students’ communicative abilities.
- To create learning situations in which students develop proficiencies based on sound educational and communication theories.
- To understand and communicate various forms of arguments effectively in a variety of contexts.
- To generate effective critical thinking into primary issues in a given topic.
- To realize the simultaneous opportunities for leadership and group participation.
The Inaugural debate of the newly inducted DEBATE CLUB took place in Presentation hall on 16th July, 2019. Student participants debated on the topic of "Influence of Video Games on people in the society". Students from two versions ofthe topic debated, where the debate was very thoughtful, ignited the participantsand audience with the worthy points shared by both sides.