- To motivate the students and impart skill to meet the expectations of the Industry/ Corporate world.
- To guide students choose the right career
- Aiming to place the maximum number of students through excellent placement support by inviting eminent recruiters for our Campus Recruitment Program
- Develop the interpersonal skills required to empower students work efficiently as a member of a team to better achieve the organizational goals.
About Placement Cell:
The full-fledged Placement cell of Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University) continuously monitors the employment opportunities available in various domains and arranges the campus interviews for the eligible students both at Under Graduate and Post Graduate level. As per the NASCOMM guidelines, the campus recruitment program commences after the end of Pre-Final semester examination. Training and opportunities are provided based on the interest and choice of the students. Once a candidate chooses between applying for IT companies or other Core companies, the right kind of exposure and training will be decided by the Placement Cell. Our students are given an opportunity to learn from Industrial Experts towards development and innovation through Internship program. We ensure that our students are proficient with the expectation of the industry. Many of our students are given an opportunity to work in R&D sector. We have created the environment which gives the students the right balance between their academic commitments and co-curricular activities in order to excel in both.
We have the State-of-the–art Placement Cell infrastructure which comprises of Auditorium, GD Panel rooms, Closed Interview Panels and Conference Hall. The entire facility is designed keeping in mind to ensure that both students and the recruiters have a comfortable recruitment experience.
Activities of placement cell:
- Understanding the skill demand of the Recruiters across various domains.
- Assessing the present skill set of the students.
- Exploring the possibilities of enhancing the present skills to meet the expectations of the industry.
- Drafting the Career Development Programs with the best of the trainers.
- Creating awareness among students regarding future career options available, through the industry partners and alumni.
- Understanding the Job aspiration of each student.
- Empowering students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- Inviting various recruiters for the Campus Recruitment and coordinating the same.
- Rolling out “Post Recruitment Training” specified by the recruiter (Depending upon the feasibility).