The research focus of the School of Pharmacy is in the areas:
- Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of compounds as anti-infective agents.
- Development of nano-based delivery system targeting cancer.
- Isolation of active lead molecules from plant materials and functional validation using in silico and in vitro assays.
- Development of novel formulation for synthesized and isolated compounds in different dosage forms.
- Analytical method development and validation of various biological formulations as per ICH guidelines.
Contact : Dr.ARUNI WILSON - [email protected]