Your are Here: Home >> Important Dates
|Issue of application forms||1st November, 2017|
|Last date for submitting the filled in application forms by any mode||6th April, 2018|
|Commencement of Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||18th April, 2018|
|Last date for Slot booking / downloading of Hall Tickets||22nd April, 2018|
|Date of Computer based Examination||*28th & 29th April, 2018|
|Date of Computer based Examination in Guntur, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Velivennu, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Kota, and Chennai||*26th to 29th April, 2018|
|Declaration of Results and Commencement of downloading of counselling call letter (tentative)||5th May, 2018|
|Counselling dates (tentative)||21st to 26th May, 2018|
SUBMISSION OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION APPLICATION FORM ALONE IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO APPEAR FOR THE EXAMINATION. THE CANDIDATE SHOULD BOOK THE DATE & TIME THROUGH ONLINE.
* The computer based examination will be conducted in different slots (9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M., 12.30 P.M to 3.00 P.M. and 4.00 P.M. to 6.30 P.M) depending on the number of candidates applied in a particular centre (city). Though a candidate has opted the state and city to appear for entrance examination-2018, he/she need to book the date and time (slot booking) to appear for the same.
To book the slot:
Every candidate must know his/her application number and Password to book the slot.
For candidates who applied by physical mode (data sheet):
On receipt of your application at the University and after processing your application, a password will be sent to the registered mobile number on or before 18th April, 2018.
For candidates who applied by online mode:
No password will be sent to the candidates who have applied through online. They have to use the same password which was set by them initially during online registration process
Availability of examination dates and slots for each centre will be known only at the time of slot booking. Candidate can download the hall ticket only after booking the slot. Without hall ticket, a candidate will not be allowed to appear for entrance examination.
* The date, time slot booking and downloading of hall ticket will be commenced from 18th April, 2018. All candidates are requested to visit www.sathyabama.ac.in/online_entrance_home.php for booking the slot and downloading of hall ticket
* Examination date, time and slot booking will be based on first come first serve basis.
* Availability of dates and sessions for slot booking will be based on the number of applicants in a particular city
* Last date for slot booking will be 22nd April, 2018.
* After the last date if a candidate does not book the slot and date to appear for computer based entrance examination the same will be done by our university authorities. The University authorities will book the slot and date for their convenience and send the hall ticket to their respective e-Mail IDs. The date and time (slot) once booked by the university authorities shall not be changed under any circumstances.
* Minimum of two days i.e. 28th & 29th April, 2018 only will be available to book the date and time (three sessions per day, total six sessions) in all cities. But four days i.e. 26th to 29th April, 2018, will be available to book the date and time (three sessions per day, total twelve sessions) in Guntur, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Velivennu, Tirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Kota, and Chennai.
* Minimum of two sessions i.e first session on 28th & 29th April, 2018 only will be available to book the date and time in all cities for biology opted candidates.
* The Examination Centre, date and session, either booked by the candidate or university authorities, shall not be changed under any circumstances. Every effort shall be made to allot a centre to a candidate in the city opted by the candidate. Moreover, if it is not possible due to administrative reasons the university also reserves its right to allot a centre other than that of the candidate's choice.
* For any assistance to book the slot and download the hall ticket e-Mail may be sent to email@example.com. by mentioning the application number, candidate’s name & aadhaar number, father’s/guardian’s name, mobile number and date of birth of the candidate.
Note : For all other queries related to entrance examination please send an e-Mail with your name, application number (if applied), mobile number, aadhaar number (if available) and correct e-Mail ID to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
For any assistance contact 044-24502436, 1800 425 1770 between 8.00 A.M. and 4.00 P.M.
Entrance Examination 2018 Online Application Form
: 1st November, 2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Form (online mode) : 6th April, 2018
© 2018 | Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology. All Rights Reserved.