Mr. A.Mohitheen Batcha joined Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology as a Asst Professor –Psychology on 26th February-2018.
- 30 Years of professional experience
- 16 Years (Industrial Setting)
- 8 Years (Clinical Setting)
- 6 Years (Higher Educational Institutions)
- Established Corporate Welfare Department at ETA Ascon Star Group, Dubai ( UAE, Qatar &Angola to cater the diversified welfare needs of 70,000 employees with multi cultural and Multi lingual background ( January 2008 to April 2014).
- Established Industrial Social Work Department as a supportive function of HR to cater the Psycho social needs of 4000 employees at Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd, Chennai (February 1998 to December 2007).
- More than 15,000 clients had been benefitted through effective Counselling Intervention for their various Bio, Psycho Social & Work related issues for the past 30 years of career in India & UAE.
- During this pandemic situation ( March –September 2020) , I have received Letter of Appreciation from District Collector of Kanchipuram , Additional Director of Social Welfare , Govt of Tamil Nadu, Deputy Commissioner of Police , Annanagar, Chennai for my active Voluntary participation on Telecounselling services provided to Covid-19 related psychological issues of Public.
- Recognised and awarded as a “Mental Health Saviour” by Anbalayam ,Trichy based NGO for my exemplary contribution to the field of mental Health more than 25 years ( February 2020) .
- Recognised & appreciated by Ministry of Labour , Government of Dubai, UAE for the iniation & conduction of International Labour Day Celebrations for the Workers community ( May 2013).
- Mental Health Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Mental Health Management
- Behavioural & HR Training
- People Management
HOD - Psychology,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University,)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.