Dr. Boomadevi.P, Associate Professor, Head of Department, Department of Aeronautical Engineering, School of Mechanical Engineering, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai. She Successfully Completed Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (2018), Thesis entitled on “Computational and Experimental Aerodynamic Analysis of Dimple Effect on Airfoil” in Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science, Chennai. She completed Master of Engineering - Aeronautical Engineering (2012) and Bachelor of Engineering - Aeronautical Engineering (2009) in Anna University, Chennai. Her Graduate research title as “Structural Integrity Analysis on Axial Compressor Rotor of a Turbo Fan Engine” in Engine Division, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore. Post Graduate research title as “Numerical Analysis of Mixing Enhancement in a Scramjet Combustor” in Regional Centre of Anna University: Tirunelveli.
- Received Award the prestigious “Research Contribution Award for the year 2019” in 70th Annual General Meeting of the Aeronautical Society of India, Chennai during 21 February 2020.
- Reviewer for Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects.
- Reviewer for Journal of Aircraft Engineering and Aerospace Technology.
- Reviewer for International journal of Ambient energy
- Life Member in “Aeronautical Society of India”
- Life Member in “Institute of Engineering”.
- Experimental and Computational Aerodynamics.
- Numerical Combustion.
- Low speed Aerodynamics.
HOD - Aeronautical Engineering,
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology (Deemed to be University,)
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600 119. Tamilnadu, INDIA.