In line with the Government of India initiatives, to make higher education available and affordable to all, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology through the establishment of the Centre for Professional and Career Advancement has devised a mechanism to offer value added Technology and Skill based programs for Graduates who are in their mid-career as well as for the students who are already pursuing an Engineering or Science. The Centre for Professional and Career Advancement will be the first of its kind to offer Certification, Diploma and Graduate Courses by providing Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for the selection of courses in the program and with a Problem Based Learning Approach (PBLA) in the relevant areas of demand.
- To provide a life-long learning platform for all aspiring learners in order to reskill or upskill their knowledge and become an industry-ready workforce through a systematic approach.
- To connect the digital and software applications in all fields of Engineering, Technology, Science and Management in order to facilitate effective online education.
- To make the expertise and state-of art digital and infrastructure facilities of the institute available to takers across the globe
- To enhance the placement and job elevation opportunities for the takers of the Programmes.
- To effectively translate the collaborations established with reputed industries and other partnering organizations by imparting knowledge on real time applications
- To cater to the needs of student communities who have discontinued education by providing them Skill based Vocational and Technology related courses that will make them eligible for employment in a short span of time.
Sathyabama Centre for Professional and Career Advancement, offers the following Online Certification / Diploma programmes
Eligibility Criteria: Completion of any UG Degree course from any university recognized under UGC.
1. Degree Entry The learner who wants to acquire a Bachelors or Master degree through online will join through this degree entry mode.
There are three exit options for those who enter the program via Degree Entry mode:
- Exit 1. Certification after completing 6 months / one semester satisfying credit requirement.
- Exit 2. Diploma with specialization based on the electives selected after completion of 1 year/2 semesters satisfying credit requirement.
2.Certification / Diploma Only Entry
This certification / Diploma Only Entry are targeted to assist learners or working professionals who already hold a degree and who wish to improve their mid career. The learners admitted through this entry mode cannot continue any degree courses. They acquire a certification or Diploma from Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
Sathyabama Centre for Professional and Career Advancement is offering Specialised Certification courses on Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. The certifications are offered for applications of Artificial Intelligence in various domains. The courses would be offered by faculty along with Industry Experts.
- AI and Data science for Cloud Services
- AI and Data science for Cognitive Technologies
- AI for predictive modeling and analytics
- AI for Robotics and Automation
- AI for Assistive Healthcare
- AI for Guided Investments
- AI for Innovative Investment
- AI for Effective Governance
- AI for Biomedical Sciences
This program offered by the Centre of Professional and Career Advancement, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology in association with ProGrad is designed to create developers who can be readily deployable in the industry.
In this journey, a student is taught a concept which is cemented via hands-on programming. This program takes this a step further by exposing students to real-world projects. These real-world projects are built into the curriculum. Further using tools and techniques like pair programming we bring the student close to a real work-environment.
We ensure all round development by a learn-by-doing approach in which students are put in a rigorous hands on environment including labs with prewritten test cases and building projects with real-life use cases.
- Dr. T. SASIPRABA ,Vice Chancellor
- Dr. Nandhitha. N.M,Dean, School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Dr. B. Bharathi,Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Dr. V. Vijaya Baskar,Professor and Head, Department of Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering
- Dr. Dawn. S.S,Scientist E and Professor, Centre for Waste Management
- Dr. Krupakar Parthasarathy,Scientist D and Associate Professor, Centre for Drug Discovery and Development
- Mr. Kaja Bantha Navas,Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Centre for Professional and Career Advancement
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology(Deemed to be University)
Jeppiaar Nagar,Chennai-119, Tamil Nadu
Phone Number:+91 44 24503814, +91 94436 56637, +91 94446 57879