Our Top Recruiters
Approval, Accreditation and Accolades
PRIMARY INFORMATION TO ALL CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION - 2021
* Candidates are required to assure themselves that they possess the requisite eligibility criteria for admission into a programme before applying for entrance examination
* Based on 12th class syllabus, entrance examination will be conducted in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
* Entrance examination will be conducted only through online mode
* Permitting a candidate to appear for the Entrance Examination-2021 or counselling does not entitle the right for admission
* Candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission after counselling should submit the relevant original documents, such as SSLC Mark Sheet, HSC Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, etc. to the Institution at the time of admission. If not, the admission will stand cancelled
* After the admission, at a later point of time if any discrepancy or malpractice is noticed in the submitted documents, the candidate's admission will be cancelled by the Institution
* The admission to B.E., / B.Tech., / B.Arch. / B.Des., programmes is done solely on the basis of the performance in the All India Online Entrance Examination 2021 conducted by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
* The candidates will be shortlisted and called for Counselling, based on their performance in the entrance examination-2021. On the day of counselling the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a counselling fee of Rs.50,000/-. Refund of Tuition Fee is as per the UGC Regulations
ALLOTMENT OF BRANCH ONCE MADE DURING THE COUNSELLING IS FINAL AND CANNOT BE CHANGED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Note : For any queries related to entrance examination, please send an e-Mail with your name, application number (if applied), mobile number and e-Mail ID to "[email protected]"
Candidates can use online submission of application which is available at www.sathyabama.ac.in. Candidates should fill the application and verify all the details entered. After the verification of the details, online payment of Rs.650 + Bank Charges should be made either by using Net Banking Facility/Credit Card/Debit Card or offline payment (only by Indian Bank Challan mode) at any one of the INDIAN BANK branches.
The candidates who have submitted the applications through online mode need not send any printed forms/account statement/bank or institution challan copy etc. unless otherwise requested by authorities. But they should note the application number, login username and password for future reference (application number must be required to track their application and to book the slot for online examination). Applications without the fee payment will not be considered. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
|Issue of application forms||22nd January, 2021|
Candidates can choose any of the following programmes based on the eligibility criteria. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination with first class / grade either in March/April, 2020 or should be appearing for the same in March/April, 2021. The candidate's date of birth should be on or after, 1st January, 2001.
In addition to this, candidates should have passed the 10th class or Equivalent Examination in March/April 2018 or after with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA.
- CANDIDATES PASSED IN COMPARTMENTAL CLASS / GRADE (OR) PASSED WITH ARREAR/S EITHER IN 10th CLASS OR IN 12th CLASS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION
- NON RESIDENT INDIAN (NRI), DIPLOMA HOLDERS AND CANDIDATES OF FOREIGN ORIGIN NEED NOT APPEAR FOR THIS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Eligibility Criteria for the above Programmes
FOR ALL B.E. / B.Tech. PROGRAMMES
* Passed 10+2 examination with Physics/Mathematics/Chemistry/Computer Science/ Electronics/Information Technology/Biology/Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subject/Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/Business Studies/ Entrepreneurship. (Any of the three)
* Obtained at least 45 % marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together
FOR B.Arch. PROGRAMME
* A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and a valid NATA marks (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)
FOR B.Des. PROGRAMME
* A pass in the 10+2 / HSC / ICSE or equivalent examination. Obtained at least 45% marks( 40 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination
For any assistance contact 044-24502436,044-24500600, 9940058263, 9940168007,9940069538, 1800 425 1770 between 8.00 A.M. and 4.00 P.M
If you already made the payment and If it is not successful, please do the following
* Wait for a minimum of three working days
* Verify the payment status using your application number or existing login ID
* Even after three days if your application payment is not successful, you are requested to verify your bank statement before going for repayment
* When you pay using SBI, Please enter your valid 6 digit APPLICATION NUMBER. (Check your email OR Login to find your APPLICATION NUMBER)
APPLICATION FEE ONCE PAID OR REPEATED PAYMENT FOR SAME APPLICATION WILL NOT BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
B.E. / B.TECH. / B.ARCH./ B.DES. FEE DETAILS
FOR STUDENTS JOINING THROUGH SAEEE - 2021
Candidates who secure rank from 01 to 25 are eligible for 100% scholarship for the entire duration of the Course. This Scholarship refers to 100% waiver in Tuition Fee, Other Fees and also the Hostel Fees.
|RANGE OF RANK ( In SAEEE 2021 )||TUITION FEES in Rs.|
In addition to the Tuition Fee, the following other fee to be paid. Other Fee includes Admission Fee, Amenities Fee, Examination Fee and Caution Deposit of Rs.5000 [ All Courses for Academic Year 2021-2022]
|PROGRAMMES||I YEAR||II YEAR||III YEAR||IV YEAR|
|B.E. - COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||50,000||15,000||15,000||20,000|
|B.E - COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING WITH SPECIALIZATION IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE||50,000||15,000||15,000||20,000|
|B.E - COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING WITH SPECIALIZATION IN DATA SCIENCE||50,000||15,000||15,000||20,000|
B.E - COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING WITH SPECIALIZATION IN INTERNET OF THINGS
|B.E. - ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||35,000||15,000||15,000||20,000|
|B.E. - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING||30,000||15,000||15,000||20,000|
|B.TECH - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
B.E. - ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
B.E. - MECHATRONICS
B.TECH - BIOTECHNOLOGY
B.TECH - BIOMEDICAL
|B.E. - AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING
B.E. - AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
FEE DETAILS FOR:
B.E. - ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
B.E. - CIVIL ENGINEERING
B.TECH - CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
|RANK||I YEAR||II YEAR||III YEAR||IV YEAR|
|FOR ALL CANDIDATES (TOTAL FEES)||1,70,000||1,70,000||1,70,000||1,75,000|
FEE DETAILS FOR B.ARCH COURSE
|RANK||I YEAR||II YEAR||III YEAR||IV YEAR||V YEAR|
|FOR ALL CANDIDATES (TOTAL FEES)||2,65,000||2,05,000||2,05,000||2,05,000||2,10,000|
FEE DETAILS FOR B.DES. COURSE
|RANK||I YEAR||II YEAR||III YEAR||IV YEAR|
|FOR ALL CANDIDATES (TOTAL FEES)||2,65,000||2,05,000||2,05,000||2,10,000|
Click here to download the Sample Questions
Our Placement Cell acts as a bridge for our students and recruiters. It monitors the employment opportunities in various domains and invites the recruiters for campus recruitment of final year students at our Institute. Students are enhanced with niche skills as expected by various Industries. It is very successful in maintaining high and consistent placement statistics over the years. Our recruiters’ list is growing every year as the performance of our students in the companies is highly rated. The On-Campus recruitment program keeps continuing till the end of their final semester. We also support our students with Off Campus Recruitment.
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Chennai - 600 119.
Administrative Office : 044- 2450 3150/51/52/53/54/55
Entrance Exam Office : 044-24502436, 044-24500600, 9940058263, 9940168007, 9940069538