Infusing intricate thinking in the minds of students and polarizing thoughts into the process and thereby into a product
Fusion of thoughts leading to innovation in engineering.
CONSTITUITION OF THE CLUB
1. Five students with enthusiasm and pragmatic intent in their field of study (good academic track record is desirable) from each School (Faculty)
2. One staff member from each School (Faculty) co-ordinate these students
1. Learning sessions for a fortnight by gathering information related to your domain idea in the presence of co-coordinators
2. Finding the common or specific project modules by discussion within the club members
3. Getting necessary training for realizing the idea
4. Idea to innovation by pragmatic approach
Innovation club has organized a workshop on the topic of "UNBOX-ML" using Tensor flow on 31st January, 2019 and 1st February, 2019 in association with RDA Labs, Bangalore . The hands on session was very effective means to enrich the software skills of the students.
Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Innovation Cell organized, AICTE-MHRD IIC initiated "THE LEADERSHIP TALK SERIES" online session on 24th January, 2019,at 11.30 A. M. in central library auditorium. Dr. Anand Deshpande is the Founder, Chairman and Managing Director of Persistent Systems has addressed students on many interesting aspects related to "PLANNING CAREER".
I CLUB Students working on 8X10 Multipurpose information LED Display module