ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
PRIMARY INFORMATION TO ALL CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION-2019
- Candidates are required to assure themselves that they possess the requisite eligibility criteria for admission to a programme before applying for entrance examination.
- Based on 12th class syllabus, entrance examination will be conducted in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Entrance examination will be conducted only by computer based mode.
- Permitting a candidate to appear for the Entrance Examination-2019 or counselling does not entitle the right for admission.
- Candidates who have been offered Provisional Admission after counselling should submit the relevant original documents, such as SSLC Mark Sheet, HSC Mark sheet, Transfer Certificate, etc. to the Institution at the time of admission. If not, the admission will stand cancelled.
- After the admission, at a later point of time if any discrepancy or malpractice is noticed in the submitted documents, the candidate's admission will be cancelled by the Institution.
- The admission to B.E., / B.Tech., / B.Arch., programmes is done solely on the basis of the performance in the All India B.E/B.Tech./B.Arch. Entrance Examination 2019 conducted by Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology.
- The candidates will be shortlisted and called for Counselling, based on their performance in the entrance examination-2019. On the day of counselling the branch of study will be allotted depending on the availability of seat and provisional admission order will be issued on the same day after collecting a counselling fee of Rs.50,000/-. Refund of Tuition Fee is based on as per UGC Regulations.
ALLOTMENT OF BRANCH ONCE MADE DURING THE COUNSELLING IS FINAL AND CANNOT BE CHANGED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Note : For all other queries related to entrance examination please send an e-Mail with your name, application number (if applied), mobile number, aadhaar number (if available) and correct e-Mail ID to "firstname.lastname@example.org"